Industry figures lead digital distribution panel at GDC
A multi-developer panel on digital distribution, “What’s Next in Digital Distribution & Mainstream Games”, is to be held at GDC 2006. The speakers and their relevance are:
- Gabe Newell (Valve/Steam)
- Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka (Bioware/Neverwinter Nights modules)
- Greg Canessa (Microsoft/Xbox Live Arcade)
- Lars Brubaker (Reflexive Entertainment/Reflexive Arcade)
- Thomas Arundel (Introversion Software/Darwinia via Steam)
Hopefully the event will be better recorded than Gabe’s DICE speech, which I have yet to track down.